“You know, the rich are different from you and me,” said F. Scott.

“Yes,” replied Hemingway, “they have more money.”

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Marcie is rich.

Merrilie is rich, it’s very attractive,

The President of the United States is rich.

Am I rich? I’m making myself available.

Speaking of which, here’s an Indiegogo alert. Do please tell your friends.

We’ll make them rich!

R.

Robert MacLean is an independent filmmaker. His recent The Light Touch is on Amazon PrimeTubi and Scanbox, and his 7-minute comedy is an out-loud laugh. He is also a novelist, a playwright, a blogger, a YouTuber, a film reviewer, a literary critic, and a stand-up comic poet. Born Toronto, PhD McGill, taught at Canadian universities, too cold, live Greece, Irish citizen. No brains but an intellectual snob.

“I am by far your superior, but my notorious modesty prevents me from saying so.”―Erik Satie

The Light Touch on Amazon Prime

The Natural Wish to Be Robert MacLean

The Devil's Pleasure Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment