"Science"

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Last week’s winner of the Nobel for proving Einstein’s quantum theory of particles (deplored by Einstein himself as “spooky action at a distance”) was John Clauser, who in his acceptance speech said, “I confess even to this day that I still don’t understand quantum mechanics.”

Whew!

I usually comfort my ignorance with theories thereof, have placed myself beyond credibility by questioning Darwin, and when I am forced back on God I confront an abyss just as deep.

As a natural fool (see Fools in Gorgeousness) I have a hard innocence at my center that will never learn anything, rather like my alter-ego, for whom let us pray.

Stupidly,

Robert


Robert MacLean is an independent filmmaker. His recent The Light Touch is on Amazon PrimeTubi and Scanbox, and his 7-minute comedy is an out-loud laugh. He is also a novelist, a playwright, a blogger, a YouTuber, a film reviewer, a literary critic, and a stand-up comic poet. Born Toronto, PhD McGill, taught at Canadian universities, too cold, live Greece, Irish citizen. No brains, but an intellectual snob.


The Light Touch on Amazon Prime

The Natural Wish to Be Robert MacLean

No comments:

Post a Comment